My latest enterprise is LaLoka Labs. We build software with the hope to make people happier human beings. LaLoka Labs is also my platform to experiment with things which I find interesting.
I am also founder and director for Xoxzo Inc. which provides a simple web API platform for telephony services. After 14 years of running the business, in October 2021, I sold 67% stake of Xoxzo to Accrete Inc.
I am originally from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and has been a resident of Japan since 1997. I graduated from the Engineering Faculty, Saga University. I am currently residing in Nerima-ku, Tokyo.
I use git, practice design patterns and unit tests heavily.
I believe in
- the ability of humans to think and work together for a common goal
- differences of opinions
- one way of writing code in python
- reading as a substitute to travelling
- the inherent responsibility of humans to do good for this world
- art as a filter to our consciousness
- giving and contributing back
- and sometimes all that I believe in above doesn't work out well so I need to figure something else out.
For a more detailed professional history, you can look through my LinkedIn profile.